Friday 24 January 2014

A Cat and Curls

I have two things to post about today! One we found a cat and got it. This is what it looks like:


 
It is an Abyssinian cat. It seems to be settling in quite well. We got it cheap because the owner didn't want it anymore!
 
 
My other bit of news, well this isn't so exciting. I have found a way make curls in my girls hair without rags. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks easier to sleep in. (I don't have a hair curler). I am going to try it out. All you need is four bandanas.
 
Here is the link to see what to do: http://youtu.be/OnasZvqPh8Q 
 
I am not good with hair, but Jane really wanted fun curls for a party she was going to, so I looked up some better ways to do them.
 
Here are some more videos I found that are so much better than rags or a hair curler: http://youtu.be/6uPj2JueWaw
 


1 comment:

  1. Mary,

    You haven't blogged for a long time! I hope everything is okay with you. I'd love to read a new post and hear all your news. How's your cat? Abyssinians are very beautiful. God bless!

    ReplyDelete